Contract acceptance and incorporation
These General Conditions regulate the services and / or products contained on the website owned by ZAMORES RESTAURACIÓN, SL, (hereinafter the Promoter), with CIF: B42827683, and address José María Gulnot Galan, 5-1, 12003 Castellón de la Plana ( CASTELLÓN).
The General Conditions are set without prejudice to the specific conditions that apply to specific services and / or products included on the website, that is why, when said General Conditions are posted in a visible place on the website, which guarantees the User the effective possibility of knowing its existence and content, it also implies the acceptance of them. Consequently, the User, under their responsibility, must carefully read all of the conditions.
The specific conditions will be applicable to certain products and / or services offered to Users through the Website, whose access and / or use are subject to them, which, depending on the case, replace, complete and / or modify the General Conditions.
If the User does not agree with the content of these General Conditions, they must therefore refrain from accessing the website and operating through it.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify these General Conditions after publishing them, meaning the User being responsible for reading them properly at the time of each access and / or use.
The ticket purchased for a musical event will give access to the agreed venue according to the information detailed on the purchased ticket. The entity reserves the right to sell tickets with different conditions after being published. The ticket cannot be returned or exchanged, except for if the event is cancelled or the date of the event is changed.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or alter any of the activities and actions proposed in the schedule. If the event is totally cancelled, the Promoter will return the amount of the ticket in the conditions that will be published, with the exception of the distribution cost, as this is a service provided by the sales channels at the time of the ticket sale.
In no case will the amount of the tickets be refunded if the cancellation has occurred after the festival has started.
If the event is canceled as a result of Covid-19 or any of its variants, the promoter will offer the user to exchange their ticket for another ticket with a new date set by the promoter within one year from the date of publication of the cancellation or postponement of the event, or the return of the ticket price that the user must request through the channels made available by the promoter (email@example.com) within fourteen calendar days from the publication of the cancellation or postponement of the event.
Users with a disability that entail the provision of special services, must inform the Promoter by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets can only be purchased in the sales channels authorized by the Promoter, www.somfestival.es and authorized ticketers, who are not responsible for tickets that have not been purchased through said sales channels.
Any ticket amended, broken, or with indications of falsification, implies the prohibition of access to its bearer to the musical venue, without prejudice to the exercise of the corresponding civil and / or criminal actions. There will be electronic security controls at the entrance of the venue with reading technology to detect fraudulent entries.
The Promoter is not responsible for the theft or loss of objects in the music venue.
The refund of tickets previously purchased online is not allowed.
The Promoter reserves the right of admission. Access to the music venue will be denied to Users who:
– Contravene the indications of the Promoter (prohibition of access to restricted areas)
– Behave violently or hinder the normal development of the show.
– Are in possession or sell drugs or are in a state of high intoxication from drugs or alcohol.
– Introduce, carry or use any kind of weapons or objects that could harm others, such as sharp, cutting elements, or that are considered dangerous for safety.
– Food and drinks will not be allowed into the music venue.
– Carry out annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal activities. In any case, the expulsion from the music venue will imply the non-refund of the ticket price.
– Minors need an authorization signed by their parents or legal representative. In the case of minors under 16 years of age, it will also be mandatory to be accompanied by a parent or legal representative, proving proof (ID, passport, Family Book) and giving authorization to access the music venue at the box office, being the parent or legal representative responsible for the minor’s actions. Inside the enclosure, the non-location of the minor’s parent or legal representative will lead to their expulsion, the Promoter being exonerated from his custody or care.
Intellectual property and image rights
- All image and intellectual property rights from any celebration or artistic performance that take place within any of the venues where ZAMORES RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. works are reserved.
- Recording, capturing or filming images and sounds is prohibited unless you have authorization sent by the Promoter.
- Anyone who accesses the venue consents to their appearance in images captured, both by the authorized media, and by the event sponsors for possible promotional or marketing use, as well as on social networks. The use of images will not involve he promoter.
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27th 2016 regarding the protection of personal data and the free circulation of this data, the data provided on the website and on the ticket purchase platform, will be communicated to the Promoter for the management of the event and its clients, as well as the distribution of commercial and promotional information about its events, services and products. As an attendee to the event, the User understands and accepts that their data / image may be published by ZAMORES RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. and with the aforementioned purposes. By purchasing the ticket for any of the events held by ZAMORES RESTAURACIÓN, S.L., the User accepts that their data may be communicated to other companies to manage the event. Said consent implies authorization by the User to receive information about services and products offered through these collaborating companies that may be of interest to them. You can check the companies on this website. You can exercise your ARSOPL rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability, limitation) in relation to your personal data by writing and attaching a photocopy of your ID to the address José María Gulnot Galan, 5-1, 12003 Castellón de la Plana ( CASTELLÓN) or by email email@example.com. We have forms at your disposal models to exercise ARSOPL rights.
These General Conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the Law 34/2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, in Law 7/1998, on General Contracting Conditions, in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, approving the revised text of the General Law for the protection of Consumers and Users and other complementary regional laws, and other applicable legal provisions.